Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Its been a while, I'm not here in blogsphere, I missed it so much!!


But what had happened since I gone, was great and wonderful! I never feel like this before and I appreciates every single of it.


I will back to Johor, which is for a week and I got lot of business to do. I will update with interesting stories and pictures perhaps.


To you out there who celebrate Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Have a Wonderful and Prosperous Year! To everybody, have a safe journey and a great holiday with your loved ones.


3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

noha, hope 2 c u soon... :)

 
At Saturday, January 28, 2006 6:45:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog again soon ok

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 8:42:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home