Thursday, November 10, 2005

Selingan

My lovely little girl, Nurin Salma


Scenario : In the car, on the way home.

"Sape nama babah?"

'Mmm…Sarhan…"
(smiled)

"Good! Pandai anak mama"

"Sape nama mama?"
( I don’t think that she’ll remember my name)

"..mmm…eerr…Hoha.."

"Ahh…Very good, I loves u baby!"

"Hehhe…."
She smiled ear to ear

"Ok, sape nama awak?"

"Nuyin..Samma…"
(is actually Nurin Salma)

There you see, how cute she is and you should see how she’s smile and how big her eyes is, glowing like a moonlight. In the past two weeks, I taught her how to pronounce hubby’s name and mine. As her mother, I already know how capable she is. She is slow learner, but once she’s catch up, she will remember. Now she is in the talkative mode, everything that she observes, she will ask a million questions that sometimes I just ask her to shut up. Yeahh..i know that is wrong, but…tak larat la weyyy…

Oh, by the way, while typed this I watched Batman Begins. For so many superheroes, I’m falls in loves with Batman. His mask that made me crazy for him and I once had crushed with Val Kilmer … hehheh.. thank you hubby for bought me the dvd, I have I great time with Batman last night…and also with you…..



.........................



Dah..dah…jangan fikir yang bukan-bukan yek…I’m having a great time watched Batman with my hubby..occay??!!..

5 Comments:

At Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:55:00 AM , Blogger Xura'Z Craft said...

sekjp sgt jumpe nurin ari tu..

p/s: nnt ajar nurin sebut nama aku plak ek???... ;)

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 1:33:00 PM , Blogger Fara said...

anak aku plak, bila aku tanya bapak mana? dia tunjuk bapak elok je..tapi bila aku tanya mak mana? dia tunjuk diri dia...iskkk..

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:40:00 PM , Blogger noha chomel said...

xura : tunggu yek, senarai aunties and uncles panjang berjela, dpt sebut nama aku ngan an pun dah bersyukur gilerr...heheh..

fara : aik...apsal lak??

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 1:19:00 AM , Blogger Ely said...

your daughter is adorable!!!!! geram mcm nak cubit2 jer

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 8:10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak ely : i selalu gigit dia! geram sgt...heheh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home