Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What to do???...

"I have bad news, we will not be hiring anyone for the time being because our sales will only start from January due to some license issue with the ministry. I’m sorry for this news, it me have to sort out some legal issue before we officially operate. I will contact you in January. I’m in India right now so, just sms me ok. I will be back by 15th November."

"We are trying to work out the issue and once I’m back I will call you to update you."


….sms from my future employer…

Well, what I got here??....His sms made my heart beats stop for a second. I’m puzzled, don’t know what to react. At one side, there is problem will be solved, another side I just afraid I will not be hired.

This company actually, a brand new company. There is only the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Operating Officer (COO) and if I join this company, I will be the 3rd person that who will run the organization. I’m pleased that I might be the pioneer, to set up everything and maybe I will make the rules or system.

I did check about the company, the legal papers, the license and everything that others will do if they are in the same position as me. The documentation is legal, nothing can stop me for joining the organization until I got the sms.

I’m not really worry as my contract with current organization is actually until this December. I will be happy to see my friends here again when I come back from hari raya and the important thing my supervisor let me work with them until contract end. The only thing make me worry / scare will I get the new job?? And no wonder its hard to tell everybody that I will be leaving them for another job and now I knew the reason…

As I believed, that there will ‘rezeki’ for me no matter what will happen and only God knows what is going on. Dan benar la ungkapan ‘Kita hanya mampu merancang, hanya Allah yang menentukan’.

Maybe this is only a test by God, to remind me, to make me always be with Him in any situation, made me believed that everything that He do, is the best for me and made me always have faith in Him!

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:53:00 AM , Blogger Xura'Z Craft said...

hmm... sabar je lah. mesti ada hikmah yg kita x tau.

ape pun, ko very lucky cos still ade contract lg.

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:41:00 AM , Blogger mommamia said...

InsyaAllah Noha..ada rezeki ko kat situ, biasa la co baru set-up mmg byk benda nak kena settle dulu,tp mmg untung masuk co baru ni mcm ko ckp jadik pioneer, if co tu boleh survive, ada chance ko jadik boss nnti heheh..apa2 pun all the best and berserah je.

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:11:00 PM , Blogger Selipar Jepun said...

Macam ni pun boleh ? Jangan nanti yg dikejar tak dapat , yg dikendong keciciran. Bawakkan bersabar & banyakkan berdoa.. bulan ramadhan ni sesuai benarlah berdoa.. semoga allah makbulkan. Insyaallah....

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:24:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Salam Ramadan,

Think positive. There must be good reasons behind it..

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 3:39:00 PM , Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kalau ada rezeki, adalah tu Noha.

Kalau tak pun, boleh juga consider apply nak jadi Personal Assistant to Afdlin Shauki (Chief Kodok). Dia advertise vacancy on his blog :)

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:20:00 PM , Blogger Amzira said...

setiap dugaan ada 2 sbb kenapa ia terjadi.samada ia adalah ujian utk menaikkan taraf kita sbg hambaNya atau ada kesalahan kita yg Allah nak ingatkan.on happy side hehe...betul gak apa yg queenofthehouse tulis.bole apply as PA afdlin shauki.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home